10 Natural Remedies for Acne Treatment
If you're one of the huge numbers of people experiencing how to treat acne (วิธีรักษาสิว), you understand that finding effective treatments can be a frustrating, even humiliating, experience. The good thing is there are natural home remedies for acne that truly work. Listed below are 10 of the best.
1. Tea tree oil: Tea tree oil is definitely an antibacterial agent that can help kill the bacteria that cause acne. It's also drying, so it can help reduce oily skin. Apply a couple of drops of diluted tea tree oil to your acne with a cotton ball or cotton swab twice a day. Don't use undiluted tea tree oil on your skin layer, as it can cause irritation.
2. Aloe vera: Aloe vera has both anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties that will help treat acne. Apply aloe vera gel to your acne twice a day. You can also drink aloe vera juice once each day to help cleanse your system from the inside out.
3. Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar has antimicrobial properties that may help fight the bacteria that cause acne and it's also an astringent, meaning it can benefit dry up excess oil. Dilute apple cider vinegar with water and use it to your skin with a cotton ball or cotton swab twice a day.
4. Lemon juice: Like apple cider vinegar, lemon juice also has antimicrobial and astringent properties which make it a successful home solution for acne. Apply lemon juice to your skin layer with a cotton ball or cotton swab twice a day.
5. Honey: Honey is definitely an emollient, meaning it will also help soften and moisturize the skin while also assisting to heal inflammation. Apply honey to your acne and let it sit for around 30 minutes before washing it off with warm water.
6. Green tea: Green tea extract has both anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties and drinking additionally, it may help promote overall health by giving your system with antioxidants. Steep green tea extract for 3-5 minutes and allow it cool before applying it to your skin layer with a cotton ball or cotton swab twice a day.
7., Neem oil: Neem oil is definitely an antibacterial agent that can help kill the bacteria that creates acne while also helping to reduce inflammation() Neem leaves are also full of antioxidants). To use neem oil being an acne treatment, mix 2-3 drops of neem oil with 1 teaspoon of coconut oil or jojoba oil and apply it to your skin with a cotton ball or cotton swab twice a day..
8., Cinnamon and honey mask: This mask combines the antibacterial properties of honey with the antimicrobial properties of cinnamon Europeinno() Rinse the mask off after 20 minutes.."
9., Potato slices: Slices of raw potato can reduce swelling and redness associated with pimples.." Place potato slices on pimples for 10-15 minutes 2-3 times daily.."
10., Crush aspirin: Aspirin contains acetylsalicylic acid Europeinno() Crush aspirin tablets and mix them with water to create a paste.." Apply the paste to pimples for 10-15 minutes 2-3 times daily.."
In the event that you suffer from acne, you don't have to pay hundreds of dollars on expensive treatments or harsh chemicals—there are many of natural natural home remedies which in fact work! So, the next occasion you will find yourself dealing with breakouts, grab one (or more) of those simple solutions instead." Thanks for reading!